Our IM service is now open for the new semester and the phone service is back up and running on a Friday and Saturday night. Keep an eye on our social medias to find out more
Our anonymous email continues to operate 24/7 during term time on [email protected] (please only use this email address if you wish to talk. For any business or volunteering enquires use [email protected])
Welcome To Aberdeen Nightline
The student run listening and information service based in the University of Aberdeen.
We offer anonymous listening, information and support to all our students at the University of Aberdeen.
We follow 5 key principles: Confidential, Anonymous, Non-directive, Non-advisory and Non-judgmental. These principles help us to help you with any issues you may have whilst studying at Aberdeen.
Aberdeen Nightline offers 3 lines of communication for students:
- Our call line – (01224 27 28 29), open 8pm-8am on Friday and Saturdays
- Our Instant Messenger service
- Open 8pm-midnight Sunday to Thursday
- (The IM service is also available during call line hours should you feel this method suits you better).
Both will be answered immediately unless our volunteers are busy.
- Or email us at: [email protected] and we will respond within 48 hours.
We are here to listen and help, please don’t hesitate to contact us!!
Here is a really interesting interview featuring Stephen Fry, a long-term supporter of the Nightline Association.
“Student life is not always the party people might think it is“